|Picture from here|
I love To Do lists. They help me see not only what is still outstanding, but what I have already achieved. Some days my list will be full of task after task, but other days I have to put things like "Have lunch" or "Switch on computer" just to get that sense of achievement!!
So this is my personal To Do list for July...a few of the things on here are already arranged so barring disaster they should be done, but other things will need a little bit of planning to pull off
1) Go on a train journey (not as part of a commute)
2) Arrange an old fashioned picnic with no pre packed food
3) Read 3 novels and remember enough to be able to post about them
4) Try out 4 new savoury recipes
5) Complete 25 hours of exercise classes
6) Eat fish & chips out of the wrapping by the sea
7) Complete an adrenaline activity
8) Read my niece a bedtime story
9) Book the Other Half's birthday surprise (its not until JANUARY!! but I got caught out this year, some things need booking waaaaaay in advance!!)
10) DO NOT DIP INTO OUR SAVINGS
What things are on your list?