As I've got older I've come to realise that its the simple pleasures in life that stay in your memories. Here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week
1) The Other Half brought me a racing experience at Silverstone for Christmas, he got this only 4 months into our relationship...16 weeks...and in that short space of time he already knew me so well. I had so much fun driving a Ferrari but I got more pleasure out of the realisation that The Other Half knew me so well
2) Watching my niece pretending to be a shark on Sunday...it's OK, she was a nice shark because "A shark is a fishy and fishies don't have teeth!"
3) The evenings being dry and warm enough to go for a walk after work in shorts & flip flops. I truly don't switch out of work mode until I come home and get changed out of my work clothes. We get to see skies like this too...
4) Looking back on my July To Do List and realising that I've managed to do quite a few of them (post at the end of the month coming up!), I even managed proper fish & chips...
5) As always being thankful that my family and friends are all fit and well
This post is linked to Mummy from the Heart's Reasons to be Cheerful link-up