As it seems to finally be getting cooler and Autumnal I thought I would join in with Whispering Sweet Nothings 7 Deadly Sins.
All you need to do to join in is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.
seven great things in your life.
1. My relationship.
2. A healthy body.
3. The means to be able to be spontaneous in my free time.
4. A secure job, where I am admired and given opportunities
5. The realisation that people enjoy my writing
6. The ability to be able to make future dreams reality
7. My friends
seven things you lack and covet.
1. My parent's presence in my life
2. Enthusiasm for exercise
3. A taut stomach
4. A larger home
5. Outdoor space
seven things that make you angry.
1. Inconsiderate drivers
2. Grumpy people with bad attitudes
3. People in the most difficult jobs not being paid enough
4. Celebrities being treated as gods
5. Old people being treated with disrespect
6. Littering (especially in the countryside)
7. Empty jars and packets being put back in the cupboard
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Call my family regularly
2. Read books
3. Save drinking for the weekend
4. Exercise regularly
5. Service my car when I should
6. Let other people do things for themselves
7. Have money left over at the end of the month
seven worldly material desires.
1. A house in the country with a big garden
2. A memory foam mattress
3. A pet baby panda (or turtle)
4. An Audi R8 as my run around
5. Private healthcare with the world's best doctors
6. Three holidays a year to a hot country
7. A spa room
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Toasted cheese sandwiches
2. Cheese string
3. Haribo sweets
4. Hart of Dixie
5. Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
6. Candy Crush (I could only resist for so long)
seven things you love about love.
1. Someone having your back
2. Falling asleep against him on the sofa
3. Someone finding me funny
4. Holding hands and being goofy
5. My own personal wine delivery service
6. Making my dreams happen
7. Being unafraid to show emotion.
What are your 7 sins?